The on-line Volunteer Management System, VMS, is user friendly, intuitive, and has many great features including:
- Sign-up (unsign-up) for CMG Volunteer Project.
- Volunteer (unvolunteer) for CMG Events.
- Sign-up (unsign-up) for CMG Continuing Education events.
- Report/View/Edit your hours and contacts.
- Email members or groups.
- Change your password, email, and other contact information.
- View current new at the local and state level.
It was developed specifically for Master Gardner Programs by the University of California Cooperative Extension, and used in Colorado under license agreement with the University of California.
Instructions on Using VMS -- CMG GardenNotes #013, VMS